Our response to Covid-19
As part of the Anglican Diocese of Auckland, we are constantly kept up to date with guidelines from our Bishop’s office and our Health and Safety Group.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your family doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453
- Hand sanitiser is available if you wish to use it.
- Wash and dry your hands often, remembering the 20-second rule.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when you cough or sneeze or if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes
- Self-isolate if you have been in, or transited through any countries and areas of concern or been in close contact with someone confirmed with the virus in the last 14 days.
If you would like someone to talk to or pray with you please do contact our office and we will arrange to assist you in this way.
Reliable information about COVID-19 can be found via the following links:
Ministry of Health www.health.govt.nz
World Health Organisation www.who.int